Schools today must innovate around how and where learning happens and the devices and solutions needed to enable it. Simply put, the way students learn is changing—remote and hybrid learning are becoming the new norm, and while they can bring many benefits, they’re not without challenges:
• Increasingly complex IT environments due to the number of new devices connecting to the school network.
• Need to provision and deploy devices remotely without sacrificing security
• Pressure to provide equitable access to devices within the school budget
• Admins and faculty need flexible, productive, and secure options to work from home
• Growing cyberthreats require more advanced security across devices, users, apps and their data.